Kumarakodi Literary Museum
Major projects were adopted for the development of Haripad’s Tourism were adopted as an enhancement to the region itself. These include-
- Pandy Eco-retreat- a self-sustaining tranquil retreat for people in an island set apart from city life
- Valiazheekal Beach development- A beach stretch development with people friendly infrastructure
- Kumarakodi Literary Museum- A literary museum in remembrance of the great poet Kumaranasan
- Nelpurakadavu Farm tourism hub- a museum and learning center of farm tourism also launching trips to nearby farm areas
- Mannarsala pilgrim area development- a proposal enhancing the relegious function and requirements of the area
- Snake boat tourism- Enhancements of snake boats and the maintenance projecting them as exhibits
Kumarakodi Literary Museum–
- A literary museum in remembrance of the great poet Kumaranasan.
- To Revive and Renovate the Asan Smarakam, protect it from Floods and natural calamities
- To build a Modern High-tech museum to Explore Asan’s life and Literary works and to familiarize the characters portrayed in multimedia.
- To facilitate for conventions conferences and workshops on literary domain including accommodation, Library, Book stall, Souvenir shops etc.